- Get Your Business To Work In Tough Times!
- Power of Commitment and Competence
- Business Growth Strategies In Tough Times!
- Leadership Strategies In Tough Times!
- Helping Entrepreneurs build businesses that Work!
- The Construction Business Expert!
- Business Building Strategies: For Tough Times!
- Helping Entrepreneurs Build Businesses That Work!
- Construction Business Strategies In Tough Times!
George Hedley started his construction company with a college degree, $500.00 and a used orange Datsun pickup truck.
This fact alone is not uncommon. What is uncommon is that George built a $50 million company in just seven years.
George received Inc. Magazine’s Entrepreneur of the Year award for his leadership abilities.
George’s results come from a simple philosophy: Know what you want, have a plan and make it happen!
George Hedley has the experience to know that leadership is born out of confidence. He also knows that confidence is gained from trial and error, coaching and the courage to step out front and do what it takes.
George teaches leaders that making it happen goes hand in hand with giving people what they need to get things done. He believe in sharing the big picture with every level and connecting their daily task’s to a profitable vision.
George’s Profit Driven Programs teach how to develop systems that work, giving your people the tools they need.
As a business owner and entrepreneur, George has the hands-on experience to help your organization get results. He will help you thrive in both good times and bad.
George builds success on long-time repeat customers, focusing on priorities that count and systems that always make a profit.
George understands that profit starts with expecting and getting the best from your people.