- Leaders cultivate excellence within themselves and others by applying ageless universal principles for growth.
- Understanding the human side of change is paramount to the success of business and to our personal sanity.
- Personal Change (Transition) Management
- Conflict Management
- Telephone Sales: Teleprospecting Your Way to Success
- Behavioral Profiling
- Listening is MORE Than Meets the Ear
- The Human Side of Change
George Hendley works with leaders who want to grow people and organizations that want to excel in service.
He is an experienced leader, in both the corporate and non-profit sector.
He has a wealth of wisdom with leadership experience, entrepreneur and non-denominational minister.
George has a bachelor of science and a bachelor of theology degree.
He has written over 125 articles and essays on leadership, change, listening skills, creativity, self-improvement and principle-centered living.
He has made over 2,000 presentations from coast to coast.
His experience includes organizing, facilitating or being Master of Ceremonies for hundreds of seminars, workshops, and conferences that have touched the lives of many thousands from all walks of life.
Books by George M. Hendley