- But We’ve Always Done it This Way: Top Ten List
- Tips for Introducing Yourself at Your Networking Meeting
- Warriors: Sales & Marketing Executives
- Business Networking: Stop Working the Room
- How Not to Start Your Presentation: 10 Roads to Disaster
- Branding Secret: Controversy Sells
- Entrepreneuers Beware: — Cool is not enough
- Marketing Strategy: Fight an Evil Enemy
- How to Kill Your Restaurant Business Fast: Four Eulogies
EC George Torok, host of the weekly radio show, Business in Motion and the Speech Coach for Executives.
Keep your Business Alive with Smart Marketing:
Growth is the real goal That is the litmus test of keeping your business alive. Look at nature. Everything that is alive continues to grow. Growing your business is the best way of keeping it alive in the long term.
How do you continue to grow your business?
Feed it, nurture it, invest in it and treat the business as a journey – not a destination. On your journey you must keep one eye immediately on the road in front of you and the other on the horizon. Invest in your business success with smart marketing. Smart marketing does not entail expensive advertising campaigns
Marketing Definitions in the Raw:
Marketing has become a cult. It is rife with mysterious terms, magic powder and self-anointed gurus. Use this list of definitions to better understand the terminology and refute some of the ridiculous statements of the high priests. Warning: some of these definitions might offend some people.
Marketing – Art or Science?
Is marketing an art or a science?
The answer is yes.
Marketing is both – an art and a science. Enjoy this point and counter point about the art and science of marketing. Use the strengths of both arguments to better understand and improve your marketing.
Books by George Torok