- Learn the critical real world steps to entrepreneurial sucess, prosperity and purpose.
- Leadership in an Entrepreneurial Enterprise
- Learn how to apply the best marketing strategies to an entrepreneurial enterprise.
- Understand cash-management principles followed by high achieving entrepreneurs and implement them immediately.
- A Professional Practice is a Business Too
- Learn the basics of business from the experiences of high-achieving prosperous entrepreneurs
Gerald G. Kepner, Jr., CPA, came to the accounting profession in an unusual way. He has a background in sales and marketing. Kep sold computers services and computer hardware for IBM’s Service Bureau Corporation and other hardware and software manufacturers.
What Kep has learned is the key factor that seems to separate the high achieving business owners and entrepreneurs from the also-rans. He calls this, “Having an Out of Business Experience.” Because of his life experiences and what he has learned from his high achieving clients.
Kep Kepner’s uncommonand versatile mix of entrepreneurial know-how and financial expertise have laid a foundation for what is, today, a multi-faceted career as a speaker and a consultant to companies ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations. His extensive background in finace and sales and management, coupled with a deliberated, “tell it like it is”, communication style, have made him a sought-after talent.