- Developing a World Class Healthcare Delivery organization
- How to Profit from the Global Marketplace – Doing Business Globally
- Strategy Execution / Creating the future for any organization
- Understanding other cultures – the key to global business
- Why most leadership development fails – guaranteeing desired results
- Making a Marriage, Relationship & Family Last
- How to develop new global markets – Global Business Strategy
- How to do business globally & develop new markets & growth opportunities
- Developing the RIGHT competencies in your managers to profit from the New Global Economy
Gerard D. Muttukumaru, MCom, M.B.A., Ph.D., (Master of Commerce), specialization in Business; Organization Psychology; a Master of Business Administration; Marketing and International Business.
Gerard D. Muttukumaru, addresses management audiences worldwide, at several global forums, has published numerous articles on international business and been interviewed in the global media.
Developing a world class healthcare delivery organization
Developing future leaders in organizations.
Doing business and developing the right partners in Asia.
“Brilliant…..unbelievable….best instructor in the MBA Program” –
“Incredible program on global business practices” –
“Outstanding. Helped me develop new markets” –
“Thank you for the excellent retreat you led for our management team on teamwork, motivation, change and execution” –
“Excellent presentation and discussion” –
“Superb” – Human Resource Institute
“Amazing presentation on future leaders. What energy!” –
“Magnificent teaching. Changed our lives” –
“Was a very valuable partner in our organization with a deep understanding of healthcare delivery and management” –
New book: Make a Marriage, Relationship and Family Last a guide for intended or maried couples in any culture.
Books by Gerard D. Muttukumaru, MCom, M.B.A., Ph.D.
- Rethinking your Life in the new, New World
- Preparing for the world before and after 9/11
- Global Economy after 9/11.
- Ten Simple Steps to Make a Marriage a Family Last
- Driving Real Change in Organizations – Global and Cross-cultural challenges
- Making a Marriage, Relationship and Family Last