- Has your company’s ‘vision’ become blurry?
- With four Generations in the workplace, never have there been so many gaps and misunderstandings in Values, Needs, Perception, and Behavior
- Distinguish the difference between the Intent and the Impact of your interactions
- Compare and Contrast generations and recognize the differences in their approach to work
- Develop strategies for promoting positive working relationships between generations in your workplace
- Where do I draw the line with people who are too sensitive?
- What’s the difference between diversity and an inclusive environment?”
- Bringing Intelligent Emotions to Leadership
- Practice Responding Intentionally rather than Reactively
Glenn Brome consistently ignites his audiences with High-Energy presentations filled with humor in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. His extensive knowledge and experience with groups of any size accelerates participant learning and creates a Significant Learning Event [SLE] each time he speaks.
Mr. Brome pulls from his solid background as a leader in motivating people to achieve superior results. He has ‘real world’ operating experience in senior leadership roles in both Retail and Human Resources. His most notable employer was the Walt Disney World Company where he also coached top executives to realize a vision of change and high performance.
The audiences he has inspired range from American Express to Campbell Soup Company, IBM to the United States Postal Service, and Verizon to Walt Disney World Co., just to name a few.
Bring new life and clarity to your next session with Glenn Brome.