- Why America’s Corporations Will Lose Control of Their Employees
- Why Giving without Expecting a Return is your Best Business Strategy
- 50 Million And Growing: Why It’s Time for Businesses To Pay Attention to Hispanics
- Why Risk Must Be Your Best Friend in Today’s Business Climate
- To Win The Business Game, You Need to Change How You Think
- Opening Doors for a Positive Lifestyle: Multigenerational Workforce
- Why women influence and reshape the economy have captivated media audiences during these uncertain times.
- The Advancement of Women in Business: The Essential Difference
- Hispanic Leadership: Trust Your Brand and Make Opportunity Matter / Moral Courage
Glenn Llopis, known as “the opportunity expert” is the prototype of the new entrepreneur whose success lies in steadfast character, passion for life and an ability to marry social responsibility with ground-breaking products and services.
While we are not all born entrepreneurs, we all must now learn to embrace its new core principals; not only for the growth of the economy, but for humanity. The characteristics of the “new normal” entrepreneur represents the following principals:
·Vision to See
·Courage to Sow
·Knowledge the Grow
·Wisdom to Share
Glenn combines a celebrated UCLA education with fast-tracked years at the Gallo Wine Company and Sunkist where he became the youngest senior manager in the company’s 100+ year history.
Leading the successful turnaround of Sunkist’s juice beverage division opened the door for his next endeavor, the vice president of the $1 billion Norway Seafood Co. at only 30 years old.
In the decade since, Llopis has parlayed his traditional experience into nontraditional ventures that have been featured in The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, Larry King Live, Good Morning America, The Financial Times, Advertising Age, Brandweek, MSNBC, Yahoo! News.
He has published more than 30 articles appearing in these and other business publications and has successfully launched (7) new business ventures.
He serves as a educator for Junior Achievement and is the founder of the Center for Hispanic Leadership.
Glenn actively serves on the distinguished non-profit innovation think-tank groups: Kellogg School of Business and Renaissance
Llopis has participated in programs that have attracted both mainstream and Hispanic audiences.
Llopis has been featured on NBC, CBS, ABC and Fox local Morning and Lifestyle shows in more than 20 markets and has been featured on two of Univision’s nationally broadcasted shows – Al Punto and Premier Impacto.
Llopis currently is featured on a weekly segment with Dunia Elvir on Telemundo.
Llopis’ views on entrepreneurship, trusting / redefining your brand purpose, the immigrant advantage in business and why women will influence and reshape the economy have captivated media audiences during these uncertain times.
“Adversity May Make or Break You – But it Primarily Reveals You.”