- Finding Peace Amid the Chaos: Unconventional Strategies for Survival for a Post 9.11 World
- Imagine A World Where You Live Without Fear
- Surmount your worst fears: When is Fear Appropriate & How to Make Your Fears Work for You?
- Take charge and stop feeling overwhelmed
- Eliminate the voices of self-doubt
- Personal Development – Image
- Wardrobe to Create Greater Prosperity for You
- Fear manifests itself in many forms
- How & Why Fear Sells: An inside look at the marketing of fear through consumerism, politics, and even education
Gloria Boileau, the 9.11 experience has awakened American lives to a new level of threat that is now going to be facing the country for years ahead.
Added to all of the other normal stresses and anxieties of life this awareness further reinforces a climate of uncertainty in the lives of most of us.
This crises of confidence calls for new personal strategies to maintain balance in our life at a time when both terrorist and our own political leaders are warning us that the situation will get worse before it gets better. What we need therefore are new strategies for coping with this heightened level of stress. By applying a series of unconventional strategies both personal and communal that lead us to finding peace amid the chaos, we will be able to better manage our lives in these difficult times.
Her dynamic program provides specific strategies, which can be integrated into one’s personal and professional life immediately.
Books by Gloria Boileau