- Women are from Venus…Men Are Lost in Space
- How the World Works: The ultimate trip of personhood, the life of work, the life of love
- True leadership comes from within one’s own courageous journey from Hero to Helper
- As a minister I was way too funny and as a comedian I was way too serious
- We grow up with expectations, behaviors, and mindsets that our parents and others place on us.
- Storyteller in the Traditions of Mark Twain and Will Rogers
- Find the Victory
- Dreams, Goals & Grit
- Storyteller with Ozark Humor
Grady Jim Robinson is a writer, humorist and storyteller.
His tales about growing up as the second son of a football coach.
Many of his stories share the common theme of a young boy struggling to find manhood, parental approval and acceptance through sports.
His experience as both a minister and standup comic
(“As a minister I was way too funny and as a comedian I was way too serious”) led to the lecture circuit as an insprirational humorist where he combined sermonizing and funny stories.
Aware that his childhood stories connect with audiences at a mysteriously soulful level, he sought deeper understanding of storypower.
Through a study of the work of Joseph Campbell, he found that his stories are exact psychological parallels to Hero’s Journey myths; from Beowulf, to Star Wars to Lonesome Dove.
He explores the mythological and psychological impact of a personal story.
From the struggle with dozens of external physical components to the flow of the InnerAxis.
Books by Grady Jim Robinson
Book Grady Jim Robinson for your Event!