- Set a compelling vision
- Build a network of supporters
- Avoid slipping into unhealthy self-destructive behaviors
- Get Ready to Grow Your Potential
- Awaken the Bamboo Farmer Within You
- Revitalize your team by cultivating strong roots
- How to grow better relationships for better results
- Don’t just survive, thrive with change
“Greg Bell takes a unique and joyful approach to time-tested management concepts. Greg’s distinctive outlook on maximizing your potential will propel you toward significant growth in both life and work.”
Greg Bell helps individuals and organizations thrive by improving their relationships and communication. His programs and tools have been utilized by companies, organizations and conferences of all kinds.
With lively energy and simple human insight, Greg engages people and provides useful information in compelling, charismatic fashion. Greg believes that through appropriate humor, one can learn more. He’s not a stand-up comedian, more of a stand-up communicator.
For those who truly want to achieve phenomenal growth in life and work. Through simple exercises and practical examples: New ways of thinking about your goals and give you practical, step-by-step strategies and motivation to stay focused on your bamboo and tend it to phenomenal growth – whatever your “bamboo” may be!
Water The Bamboo Concept: When giant timber bamboo grows, it will rocket up an astonishing 90 feet in only 60 days.
(Now that’s growth!)
Typically, bamboo farmers will tend a single seed for at least three years before they see any signs of growth.
Do you have that kind of vision, faith, patience, persistence and focus to achieve what you want?
Those who catch the spirit and understand the principles of the bamboo farmer will see their visions suddenly explode into reality – seemingly out of nowhere.
· Water The Bamboo for Leaders
· Water The Bamboo for Educators
· Water The Bamboo for the Healthcare Professional
· Water The Bamboo for Athletes
· Water The Bamboo for Teams
Books by Greg Bell