- Recovery from Emotional Exhaustion
- What to Do When Someone Hurts You
- Sexual Boundaries: How to Avoid Sexualized Relationships/ Overcoming Emotional Abuse
- New Answers for Depression
- How to Prevent Sexualized Relationships in the Workplace
- How to Understand Your Emotional Make-Up and Make It Work for You
Gregory L. Jantz, Ph.D. gives plans and ideas that you need to overcome life’s problems. with a vision of hope.
Dr. Jantz, trained in psychology, looked out at the counseling options available and realized something was missing. You may go to a doctor, to a psychiatrist, to a counselor, to a pastor – going from place to place, looking for hope, help and healing from their pain. At each junction, you received help for a piece of your puzzle, yet the puzzle often still remained.
Instead of fractured care, Dr. Jantz created health resources, where you could find comprehensive, coordinated care using a whole-person model – addressing the emotional, relational, intellectual, physical and spiritual aspects of healing and recovery.
He has helped almost 30,000 people, who are drawn to his vision of whole-person care.
Audiences know him through his radio and television appearances, and his high-energy platform presentations. His sensitive, humorous, authoritative, and down-to-earth style informs and inspires.
His life-affirming message gives individuals and corporate clients a changed perspective and the tools to fine-tune today’s most challenging issues.
His inclusive vision underscores everything he does, a highly-regarded mental health and chemical dependency treatment agency, which he founded and directs; on topics including emotional abuse, eating disorders, weight loss, burnout, and sexual boundaries.
Dr. Jantz’s “whole-person” approach is at the core of his wide audience appeal and the high level of transformation he inspires.
He believes that every human being is a constellation of emotional, physical, intellectual, relational, and spiritual dimensions operating within the context of circumstance. By addressing and engaging each element, the entire person can emerge as a whole and healed human being.
Gregg Jantz is that rare presenter who keeps his audience spell-bound, speaking with the effortless grace of a true healer, and the warmth, wit, and wisdom of a natural-born storyteller.
Books by Gregory L. Jantz, Ph.D.
- 21 Days to Better Eating
- The Spiritual Path to Weight Loss
- Hidden Dangers of the Internet: Using It Without Abusing It
- Too Close to the Flame: Preventing Sexualized Relationships
- Hope, Help, & Healing For Eating Disorders
- Turning Your Down into Up