- Defensive (vebal & physical) tactics that Work!
- How bad people think and what you need to know
- Create a Safe Zone in the next 48 hours
- Behavior based safety is as simple as ABC
- Anger and the lack of management puts everyone at risk
- Is your homeland secure?
- Critical Incident-Reverse Engineer it
- Security threats
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP
Greg Pattison, CHS III dedicated to the prevention of violence and emergency management.
He was previously a Warden at Tamms Correctional Center, a Super-maximum Security prison for male adult felons in Illinois.
His responsibilities included reducing violence and improving crisis management response programs.
He has a Bachelors degree from Illinois State University in Normal, IL and a Masters of Science from Illinois State University in Administration.
Gregory Pattison, says 10% of humans are evil and another 10% have flawed thinking. How do you stay away from those types and if you cannot stay away how do you endure the potentially risky situation you might find yourself.
Be proactive and learn how to act in a given situation that is extremely stressful. He promises to give you 8 tools you can use immediately to diffuse volatile situations and negotiate with confidence in a choatic situation.