- Being Technology’s Master Instead of Technology’s Slave
- Living Ethically In Business and Out will help your group personalize and internalize those ethical goals and start to live them in every facet of life.
- What is Contrarian Leadership?
- The Contrarian Leader blazes trails rather than follow the crowd.
- Many people plan projects but the projects don’t get done…
- Organizations that punish failure stifle creativity and innovation causing them to wither and die; those that encourage failure remain flexible and responsive causing them to grow and thrive.
Harry McClanahan is a Microsoft Certified Professional. He is also a Microsoft Project Partner. Mr. McClanahan was the 1998 President of the Polar Chapter of the Association of Microsoft Solution Providers. He was the 1999 International President of AMSP. He has been a Contributing Editor to Selling Windows NT Solutions and to Inside Microsoft Project. Mr. McClanahan regularly consults with corporate, association, and non-profit clients on leadership, project management, and workflow issues as well as managing the development projects.