- Dealing with Bad Attitudes
- No Fear Management: Rebuilding Trust, Performance and Commitment in the New American Workplace.
- Performance Driven Leadership
- Navigating Your Next Promotion
- Above and Beyond Customer Service
- Establishing Successful Workplace Relationships
- Finding, Hiring and Keeping Peak Performing Employees
- Maintaining a Positive Focus: Overcoming Negativity in Today’s Workplace
- Successfully Managing Bad Attitudes, Poor Performance and Organizational Change
Harry E. Chambers brings years of practical business experience to his content-rich presentations. Harry has trained, facilitated and consulted, and he is affiliated with the Center for Management and Executive Development. He has worked extensively with industry leaders such as AT&T, Pratt and Whitney, and Thomson Consumer Electronics, as well as many public sector and non-profit agencies. He is a frequent presenter at Inc. Magazine’s Leadership Development Conferences. An award-winning author, his books have been translated into six foreign languages.
His articles, excerpts, and direct quotes appear in many publications and journals, including Executive Excellence, Success and Cosmopolitan magazines. He has been interviewed on NBC’s Today Show and is a frequent guest on radio talk shows discussing “Negativity in the Workplace” and “Dealing with Bad Attitudes” along with a variety of management and leadership issues.
Books by Harry E. Chambers
- Communication Skills For Scientific and Technical Professionals
- The Bad Attitude Survival Guide: Essential Tools for Managers.
- Getting Promoted
- A guide for conquering negativity, improving performance and enhancing productivity.
- Communication Skills for Scientific and Technical Professionals.
- Finding, Hiring and Keeping Peak Performers