- Employee Retention & Employee Turnover Reduction
- Becoming a Choice Employer
- Attracting & Retaining World-Class Employee Talent
- Productive Chaos – Riding the Wave of Change
- Creative Innovation – Out-of-the-Box Thinking
- Role of the Manager / Supervisor
Harry K. Jones a straight-forward, “tell-it-like-it-is” approach to current issues with management and leadership experience.
As one client so aptly said, “Harry may not tell you what you want to hear, but he’ll certainly tell you what you need to hear!”
Harry has appeared all over North America addressing topics such as change, customer service, creativity, employee retention, goal setting, leadership, stress management, teamwork and time management.
During his career, he has worked in and consulted for a number of industries, including education, financial, health care, government, manufacturing, radio, retail, television, transportation, and sales.