- More than just surviving, but thriving in today’s tougher times?
- Cultivate Quality, Profitable Customers
- Mine for Business: Using Indirect Approaches to Reach Customers
- Distinguish Yourself in a Cluttered Marketplace
- Build and Maintain High-Value Customer Relationships
- Portray a Powerful, Professional Presence
- Building Sound Management Muscles for Your Growing Business
- Sustain Your Company for the Future: Creating and Building a More Self-directed Top-Team
- Persevere Through Rapid Organization Change: Building Greater Resiliency
Harvy R. Simkovits, CMC, specifically works with business leaders who aspire to be their best in making a profound and lasting difference in their organizations, communities and their world.
Build Exceptional Performance by Enhancing People’s Abilities to:
Manage the Organization’s Work (planning, scheduling, delegating, coordinating, evaluating, reporting)
Deal Powerfully with People One-on-one (up, down and across the organization)
Deal Powerfully with People in Group Situations (teams and meeting)
Manage Oneself Effectively (time, stress, and change)
He assists owners and key executives to generate greater:
prosperity for all stakeholders of the business,
productivity in all company operations, and
personal fulfillment for owners and employees alike.
For many years, Simkovits has worked with small to mid-sized, privately-owned businesses (solo proprietors, multiple partners and family business owners) across a variety of industries:
Marketing and Distribution
Simkovits provides simple and profound approaches to:
Business Development (cultivating quality, profitable business)
Company Management (focusing and aligning people and processes)
Organizational Leadership and Learning (bringing forth your team’s best)
Management Education (building skills and motivation for success)
He helps you think more deeply and completely about what you are doing as a leader to achieve both your desired business results and your professional aspirations. He takes pride in assisting organizations to find stability, as well as to strive for their full capability, be it in the marketplace, within their operations, with their people, or in their local community.