- You need to know how to capitalize on all the new technologies.
- Using the Internet Effectively to Achieve Your Business Goals both Online and Offline.
- Networking begins with knowing how to communicate your
- Petal Perfect Customer Service
- All Stressed Out: Learn 21 Ways to Reduce Stress and Get More Fun, More Joy and More Love in Your Life Every Day
- Romantic Antics and Love-changing Experiences
Heidi Richards, has a very eclectic educational background. With a masters degree in psychology and a graduate of the United States Academy of Private Investigation she is the only person in the world to have earned all six professional designations; Certified Laughter Leader, Connected Professional Planner of Meetings, Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified in Training and Human Resource Development, Certified Master Designer, and Certified Hospitality Leader.
She interviewed women on Partnering, Mentoring and Service. Heidi contributes articles to dozens of magazine in the United States , South America and Europe .
Heidi is an award-winning author, elan’trepreneur and life and business coach. Among her dozens of accolades, she has been recognized by the Business Journal as Business Woman of the Year, Top Ten Business Woman of the Year by the American Business Women’s Association, The Sam Edwards Award for Speaking, The Bill Gove Lifetime Achievement Award, Women in Business Advocate of the Year by the SBA and was inducted into the Women’s Hall of Fame. Heidi Richards Day!
Books by Heidi S. Richards, AAF, CPPM, CLL
- PMS Principles – Powerful Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Business
- Romance on a Budget – 199 Cheap Thrills
- What’s Your OccuPLAYtion™?