- Improving risk management through contractual terms, indemnities and insurance
- Practical steps to avoid problems related to international trade and the CISG
- Updating quotations, orders, contracts, warranties and terms
- R & D, design and development services; professional services contracts
- Distribution and agency relations; reorganizing international distribution networks
- Reducing legal risks; detecting and minimizing their causes and effects
- Licensing; franchising; technology transfers and related industrial property issues.
- Joint ventures; strategic alliances; shareholders’ and ancillary agreements
With over 20 years as an international industrial Contract Lawyer she also serves as arbitrator. Safe Sales – Managing Promises and Supplier/Buyer Relations, Contractual Risk Management in International Business Transactions, Contracts and Quality, Proactive Contracting, Valued-Added Lawyering, and Contractual Literacy for a number of professional groups, post-graduate learning institutions and corporations in Europe and the United States. Articles and training materials on quality improvement through proactive contracting, international sales, contract reviews, legal risk management, professional services contracts, and related fields.
Experience and Expertise – building-in quality and risk management into global organizations’ sales and procurement practices
Languages Finnish (native language), English, German, Swedish