- 7 Secrets to Marketing and Selling Like Magic
- Building Bigger Profits
- OSHA Proof Your Business
- So Many Contractors Are So Busy Spinning Their Wheels
- Don’t Let The School Of Hard Knocks Ruin Your Business!
- Contractors do not fail because of a lack of good construction skills; they fail for lack of great business skills!
- A Completely All New, Totally Different Approach
- The majority of contractors today, actually about 98% of all contractors, are ineffective business managers.
- Everyone imagines the future – The smart actually create it!
Henry A. Goudreau, Jr., C.S.L to be a great teacher, you have to be a willing student. Henry Goudreau decided it was time to stop working for others and build his own business, his greatest asset was the realization that there was a lot he needed to learn. He sought out the best teachers, especially in areas where many entrepreneurs fall short: business development, marketing, advertising, employee training, and customer satisfaction. His business flourished while his expertise grew exponentially.
At the young age of 32 Henry was able to put his first million in the bank … then at only 43 years old he was able to sell his multi-million dollar construction business for multiples of earnings.
Henry’s background is the construction business. His technical know-how is construction, but now his passion is passing on what he learned, and helping others grow their dreams. His gift for teaching people the secrets to business profitability continues to make audiences sit up and listen. Henry will get your people on-track, laser focused, and fighting for their dreams once more