- Globalization: A Revolution We Can’t Yet See
- Me, You, Them: Personal Identity & Meaning in a Global Age
- The Unforgiving: Management in a Global Age
- Trade Blocks and Their Meaning to Management
- Finding and Keeping Local Allies Abroad
Dr. Ferguson has been speaking and writing about international issues, he has been focusing on the global challenges to business. Spanning four decades and much of the globe, Henry Ferguson’s career has included business executive, offshore manager, importer and exporter, civil servant, college professor. He holds his doctorate from Harvard in economic and social history and has published widely on international issues of importance to management: offshore market entry, strategic alliances, multicultural workforce management, emerging trade blocs, government impact on global business.
Books by Henry Ferguson, Ph.D.