- Discussion of leadership and ethics
- Leadership – Successful Strategies Through Turbulent Times
- Innovation – Creating a Culture and Process for Ideas to Emerge
- Change – Transforming Organizations Successfully & Profitably
- People and Culture – Hiring Attitudes & Developing Their Skills
- Ethics – The Ultimate Challenge in Ethics
Howard Putnam is the former CEO of the highly successful Southwest Airlines. During his tenure, the company became known for putting its employees’ and customers’ satisfaction first. After leaving Southwest, he became CEO of Braniff International, and was the first CEO to successfully restructure a major airline into, through, and out of Chapter 11. Earlier in his career, he spent years with United Airlines, and he is now an author, speaker, and advisor on business issues, change, leadership and ethics. He discusses leadership and ethics, drawing upon his own extensive knowledge and experience as a corporate chief.
Books by Howard D. Putnam