- TooToo funny. You never stop.
- It’s a real gift to have someone you live with be compassionate when you need them the most.
- What We Do For Love
Ilene Beckerman: About your world, your family, your joys and frustrations, growing up, growing older, even recipes–even though she stopped cooking–by request–years ago.
Oprah did a profile on her, and her books have been translated into many languages, I’ve written for The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Ladies Home Journal, and many other magazines, and Ilene speaks to women’s groups and book clubs all over the country.
She wrote two theater pieces:
“Sex: What She’s Really Thinking” is raunchy, fun and not at all PC.
“Mom, It’s My Wedding” is about the relationship between moms and daughters and tells the truth.
Books by Ilene Beckerman
- Love, Loss and What I Wore
- The Smartest Woman I Know
- Mother of the Bride
- What We Do for Love
- Makeovers at the Beauty Counter of Happiness