- Remember Names with Amazing Results…
- Techniques So Simple, They Work for Everyone…Guaranteed Results, You Will be Thrilled…
- 5 Minutes a Day to Perfect Spelling
- Mind Over Matter: The Ultimate Memory Program
- Unfair Advantage: The Ultimate Memory Program
- All poor spellers have one thing in common
J. Mark Dufner, Ph.D.: Open the door to your memory and your future in this challenging, interesting and fun session. Learn about the “circle of influence” and how it impacts business, the relationship between learning and memory and how memory works with specific techniques and applications. He has studied and researched memory techniques and used them to graduate in the top 10% of his law school class.
J. Mark Dufner, Ph.D., uses mnemonics to improve the memory powers of those at Georgia-Pacific Corp., Southern Co. and American Express. Mnemonics, the science or “art” of memory, has been in existence since ancient times, Dufner has “simplified” memory techniques and made them practical for the fast-paced for the modern business world.
Structure and execution of the business has changed quite a bit. Dufner warns against the danger of the word “don’t,” because it is a “non-picture word” that when followed by picture words tells the person receiving the command to engage in the very action that is being prohibited. Dufner calls “don’t” “the most dangerous word in the English language.” Hence, the title of his upcoming book, “Don’t Spill the Coke.”
Books by J. Mark Dufner, Ph.D.