- The answers are within you: Achieving high level consistence performance
- Change is inevitable: Embracing change in a volatile world
- You are more than that – Healing abuse
- Stress management for busy professionals
- Communication strategies that speak for themselves
Jacent M. Mpalyenkana, Ph.D., MBA, has Ph.Ds in Counseling, and Philosophy, as she has worked with the United Nations Mission in Kosovo for many years, managing diversity-related projects, helping teams embrace change, as well as facilitate the smooth implementation of communication strategies in diverse cultural environments
Your audiences will benefit:
1. How to celebrate individualism and embrace diversity, using personal stories to illustrate the main notes.
2. Diverse cultural and organizational knowledge to understand how to embrace change
3. Three proven steps to achieve high performance and consistent productivity.
4. Simple tools to communicate to captivate an audience.
Books by Jacent Mary Mpalyenkana, Ph.D., MBA
- Communicating Your way to Success: Master the Art of Persuasion, Positively Influence Others, Increase Sales and Stand Out From the Crowd
- Becoming a SEX CEO on a Spiritual Level: A contemporary Guide for Establishing, Maximizing and Maintaining a Blazing Spiritual Sexual Connection Based on love
- Do Not Force it, Tap the Good: How to tap into one’s infinite potential and live life on his/her terms
- Love, Men and Money: How to Attract and Retain Them