- Is Everyone Rowing in the Same Direction?
- How to Manage Change While Managing Yourself
- Are You Ready for Quality?
- Mystery: The Cat Screamed at Midnight
- Mystery: The Curse of the Comet
- Mystery: Evil on the Beach
- Mystery: Who Killed The $ale (a special mystery geared toward sales professionals)
Jack Pachuta has been working with organizations on three continents. As the field director of the first interactive use of cable television in North America, he helped change the way mass media is perceived. As a vice president of a corporation named one of Forbes’ Magazine’s “200 Best Small Companies,” he headed its training, communications, and project management functions. Jack works with clients to improve their communications, negotiations skills, sales, and organizational culture. His clients have included Jockey International, ShopKo Stores, Maytag, Satellite Industries, Kaytee Products, Andersen Consulting, Thomson Audio Hong Kong, the Asia Pacific Institute for Management Development in Singapore, Economotechnical Multi-Finance in Athens, Greece, and Connex of Bucharest, Romania.
Books by Jack Pachuta, MA, MAIR
- Creating A VIBRANT CULTURE In Uncertain Times
- Ideas That Work In Today’s Business World
- Super -Secret Murder Mystery Writing System