- Listening to Get Results
- Building Community Support
- A new outlook on how to respond to conflicts – how to take action to resolve problems
- The cost of stress to business is increasing dramatically. More than 20% of all worker’s compensation claims are related to stress.
- One of the major reasons leaders are not more successful is their failure to understand this obvious communication truth
- Success is a journey. It begins with self awareness and an understanding of others.
Jack Pyle helps organizations build trust by improving face-to-face communication. He emphasizes the value of word-of mouth over the printed word.
Pyle developed and managed public relations programs for Shell Oil, Dow Chemical, General Motors and the Michigan Department of Transportation. He has been a speech writer for CEOs and vice presidents of companies among the top of the Fortune 500 list.
Pyle speaks at state and national conferences on leadership and organizational communication. He has helped countless professionals in many fields to project their leadership potential and communicate more effectively face-to-face.
His coaching helps executives, educators and public officials to be more confident and persuasive in presentations and in media interviews. Pyle, himself, has been a corporate and government spokesman in thousands of interviews with news people. He has supervised corporate and government responses during such crisis situations as toxic chemical leaks, hazardous waste emergencies, oil spills and transportation emergencies.
Pyle also works as a counselor and catalyst with organizations involved with change. He provides leadership to aid CEOs, boards of education and boards of directors with their visioning and strategic planning activities. He is a personal leadership coach for current and would-be CEOs.
Pyle trains and counsels individuals and groups nationwide.
Elected to the College of Fellows of the Public Relations Society of America for his “unusual and exceptional contributions to the field of public relations.”
Books by Jack Pyle
Book Jack Pyle for your Event!