- The Lives of America’s First Ladies, & Leadership Secrets of America’s First Ladies,
- Leadership Secrets of America’s First Ladies
- Meet The Classics: Examines the lives of Martha Washington, Abigail Adams, Dolley Madison, Mary Todd Lincoln, Eleanor Roosevelt & Jackie Kennedy.
- Defines the First Ladies of the last 50 years & compares them to the First Ladies of our nation’s first 50 years.
- Investigates the tragedies that resulted in White House deaths.
- Ordinary Women, Extraordinary Lives Lover & Courtships
- White House Scandals
- Jacqueline Berger Introduces you to our Nation’s First Ladies
- First Ladies: Ordinary Women, Extraordinary Lives
Jacqueline Berger: on America’s First Ladies & Leadership has the ability to make history come alive as the First Ladies Lady.
Berger studied the women who were married to our nation’s Presidents and has been honored to speak at Presidential Libraries.
Jacqueline has been invited to share her knowledge and expertise to standing room only audiences at: universities, presidential libraries, professional groups, political clubs, and plethora of other organizations.
Jacqueline, The First Ladies Lady, has combined her passion for history, enthusiasm, and wealth of knowledge, on our Nation’s First Ladies, with her unique speaking abilities to bring you informative and entertaining presentation/s.
The First Ladies Lady looks forward to sharing with you the humorous, serious, and tragic stories of the Ordinary Women who lived Extraordinary Lives as First Ladies.
“Your passion for your topic infects your audience.”
I found your stories and enthusiasm gripping.
What enthusiasm and passion!
I enjoyed every minute and could have stayed for more.
I found you mesmerizing, and I thought I hated history! Thanks for setting me straight.
First Ladies: lives, accomplishments, and attitudes reach far beyond simple women’s studies.
Just a short list:
Motivation / Inspirational,
Women in Society…
Books by Jacqueline Berger
- Loves, Lies, and Tears, An Intimate Look At America’s First Ladies
- The Gift That Arrives Broken: Poetry
- Things That Burn
- Leadership Secrets of First Ladies