- Reconstruction after the Perfect Storm
- Business Development for Tourism in Your Community
- Resurrecting your History: Sustaining heritage tourism as an economic development tool
- Historical Interpretation 101: Grassroots approach to heritage tourism development
- Community Workforce Development for Tourism
- Group Tourism Development
- Step-On Guide Training
- Corporate Meeting Management
- Every generation needs a hero in preserving history. Let it be you!
Jacqueline L. Evans: Congressional delegate to the White House conference on travel and tourism.
She is called the Patron Saint of Small Towns by a commerce magazine, Jacquie’s efforts are directed toward providing support to communities that have overlooked opportunities to attract and retain group tours and individual tourists.
Jacquie’s goal is to help communities develop a marketable heritage tourism profile.
Every community has wonderful, dramatic and enduring life stories for us to learn about and to experience!
She shows how to achieve success by minimizing vulnerability and generating immediate revenue.