- Everyday Negotiating: The things you need to know.
- Negotiate to Win Around the World: Learn why foreigners see Americans as sitting ducks – and what we can do to fix it!
- Negotiate to Win Around the World: Bring world-class expertise to negotiations in a particular cultural area, region, or nation
- Confessions of a Professional Negotiator: A hilarious, captivating, sometimes shocking tell-all expose of what it’s really like to negotiate for a living.
- Negotiate to Win: You CAN Always Get What You Want!
- Negotiate to Win Customized for Specific Groups: Target particular groups within your organization with Negotiate to Win programs designed exclusively for them!
Jim Thomas, The Negotiator: All of us are negotiators in the big haggle we call life. We share a challenging future that tests our negotiating skills as never before.
Leading companies and government agencies have chosen negotiating superstar Jim Thomas to negotiate their most important agreements. But more than a world-class attorney and legendary negotiator, Jim Thomas is America’s leading expert at making great negotiators. Jim knows how to quickly and dramatically improve negotiating performance. From the glut of negotiating theories, ploys and gambits, he’s distilled a handful of techniques that work! He is a compelling and empowering speaker who has helped tens of thousands negotiate their way to new levels of business and personal success.
Jim is a sought-after popular radio and television talk-show guest who has appeared on ABC News, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, and many others. He has successfully negotiated some of the most important deals in recent corporate history. His negotiating expertise has been applied to mergers and acquisitions, arms control, labor relations, trade and diplomacy, domestic and international business, the environment, real estate, and a host of other fields. Among Jim’s recent negotiating projects are the Phelps Dodge-Freeport, Symantec-Veritas, SKF-Macrotech, and Capitol One-Hibernia acquisitions. Jim was a member of the Intermediate Nuclear Forces (INF) negotiations with the former Soviet Union. He serves on the United States’ WTO (formerly GATT) negotiating team. Some of Jim’s distinguished clients include Anheuser-Busch, ARCO, Black & Decker, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Caterpillar, Compaq, Exxon Mobil, Federal Express, Ford, General Electric, Gillette, Hewlett-Packard, Honda, Hyatt, IBM, J.C. Penney, Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg, Lockheed-Martin, Marriott, McCormick, 3M, Pillsbury, Pizza Hut, Sears, The U.S. Army and Navy, Wells Fargo Bank, and hundreds of other organizations around the world.
Jim’s packed his powerful principles into an intense, irreverent, boisterously funny presentation that keeps the audience engaged and laughing. And he will show you how “you can always get what you want!”
Books by James C. Thomas, Jr., JD