- Strictly Business Body Language
- Negotiating Successfully Through Understanding & Recognizing Personality Differences
- Doubling Your Effectiveness
- Handshakes, Headshakes, Bowing, Hugging: Understanding Global Business Protocol
- T.E.A.M.: Together Everyone Accomplishes More
Jan L. Hargrave, expert in the field of non-verbal communication. Her information could help you “read” your customers, your associates — in fact, everyone around you. Hargrave is one of the nation’s leading behavioral authority and body language experts.
Jan proves with her contagious warmth, wit, and knowledge that there is a method, and style, to success.
Body language expert Jan Latiolais Hargrave teaches you the ways in which your body communicates to the world around you.
She has shared her expertise about body language, persuasion and influence with the New York Times, NBC News, ABC News, CBS News, Fox Television, the Steve Harvey Show, The Lifetime Channel, E-Entertainment Television and dozens of popular magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Glamor, People, InTouch Weekly, Us Weekly, Life & Style, First for Women, The Forensic Examiner, Golf Magazine and others.
Jan describes the “hidden messages’ you use in your everyday life and shows you how to stop the lies and uncover the truth—in any conversation or situation.
Working with thousands in the field of personal growth and self-expression as a consultant and corporate trainers, Jan Hargrave continues to inspire may of today’s leading corporations such as Merrill Lynch, Starbucks, ESPN, Chase Manhattan Bank, NASA, Bank of America, IBM, Blue Cross Blue Shield, The Boeing Corporation, MARS Chocolate, Johns Hopkins Space Telescope Institute, MD Anderson Cancer Center, BlackRock Investments…
She provided practical tools for Legal Associations throughout the country. Jan’s expertise regarding witness preparation, jury selection and interrogation tactics is frequently requested by the United States Military Armed Forces and foreign governments.
Jan has become the go-to-resource for analyzing key White House figures and Presidential and Vice Presidential hopefuls.
As a media guest, she relays information concerning the delicate details of the political figure’s leadership style, thought processes, and decision making abilities.
The Cajun French, Hargrave was born to French-Acadian parents and as a result, sprinkles her captivating presentations with entertaining Ragin’ Cajun folkloric tales.
Jan received her Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and Specialist Degree in Education with emphasis in Business Psychology.
Nonverbal communication—Body Language—often communicates a different message from the spoken word.
Jan proves with her contagious warmth, wit, and humor that there is a method, and style, to success. Bring your body, your curiosity, your sense of humor that there is a method, and style, to success. Bring your body, your curiosity, your sense of humor and learn what your body—and the body humor that there is a method, and style, to success. Bring your body, your curiosity, your sense of humor and learn what your body—and the body of others – is communicating to the world.
Hargrave describes the “hidden messages” you use in your everyday life and shows you how to stop the lies and uncover the truth — in any conversation or situation
Her expertise concerning nonverbal communication in the courtroom and witness preparation, plus her membership in the American College of Forensic Examiners, proves to be the topics of interest in her presentations to the various legal Bench and Bar Associations across the country.
NEGOTIATING SUCCESSFULLY THROUGH UNDERSTANDING AND RECOGNIZING PERSONALITY DIFFERENCES
Take advantage of the secrets of nonverbal communication for that extra edge of confidence to overcome buyer resistance, increase sales and boost profits. Jan’s program will give you the answers and the rules of nonverbal selling power. Learn to discover the “hidden messages” used during business meeting and negotiations.
- Master the art of making a positive first impression.
- Learn to accurately read the nonverbal signals of counterparts to increase success in negotiations.
- Detect the ‘micro-expressions’ of deception.
- Differentiate the 8 basic categories of engagement nonverbal communication.
- Understand quick ways to sharpen rapport and build inclusion.
- Learn to monitor and manage your nonverbal cues in ways that achieve your goals.
- Develop and effectively integrate nonverbal intelligence in daily activities.
- Your audience will learn to unlock the secrets of nonverbal behavior associated with certain personality styles that help lead to successful negotiations.
- Understand gender and cultural nonverbal communication differences.
- Achieve an awareness of how we are influenced by the nonverbal communication of others.
Books by Jan L. Hargrave