- Handle multiple priorities & deadlines so nothing ‘falls through the cracks’
- Survive information overload (both paper and digital
- Time management and organizing skills to lawyers for Continuing Legal Education credits.
- Jan is a productivity, time management, & workflow expert
- CLE courses to attorneys & other legal professionals.
Jan Jasper has been helping people work smarter, not harder. She has helped thousands of people get more done with less effort and stress. Jan shares her own methods that she’s developed from years of working with clients in their offices. Her belief that neatness is over-rated — that a messy office can even be a productive one — brings an enthusiastic cheer from audiences. Jan will leave your group feeling informed, energized, and inspired. Learn how to spend more time on high-pay-off tasks and less time on daily minutia and crises — Handle multiple priorities & deadlines so nothing ‘falls through the cracks’ — Survive information overload (both paper and digital) — Manage email efficiently — Master the virtual office — Telecommute successfully. Jan is noted for her insights on how to get maximum benefit from office technology and reduce the amount of paper in the office. Her extensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Act!, and Goldmine software helps people integrate it with their work habits, enabling them to save hours and hours every week. Jan is a frequent radio and TV guest on shows throughout North America.
Books by Jan Jasper