- Unbind Your Mind: The Freedom to be Creative
- A Complaint Is a Gift, Using Customer Feedback as a Strategic Tool
- Building a service culture involves all individuals in an organization
- Help individuals manage their productivity and take control of their time.
- Learn to use stress to their benefit, rather than allow it to reach negative levels.
- Businesses need clear quality goals, strategies, policies and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creative potential of the individual, the employee
Janelle Barlow is able to move audiences to significant behavioral change in the areas of customer service, performance management, and personal quality.
Her management programs for business people, how to be more original and productive is called Unbind Your Mind: The Freedom to be Creative, and includes 365 skill building exercises, Mind Flexors.
Books by Janelle M. Barlow, Ph.D.
- A Complaint is a Gift: Using Customer Feedback as a Strategic Tool
- The Stress Manager: A Practical Guide to Optimum Health and Performance