- Are sales horses weakened by how they are prepped?
- Drug free racing?
- The Business of Training
- Medications at the Racetrack
Janet Del Castillo, involvement in the racing industry has spanned over twenty years.
* Experience the United States racing industry
* Practical techniques for training race horses
* Visit famous training centers and stud farms, one of the largest horse breeding centers in the world.
* Off to the races! Enjoy racing and trackside lunch at the track.
* Go “backside” and learn about training a race horse at the track.
How To Develop A Fit Race Horse
How to prepare a race horse without a race track
How to utilize your farm layout
* feeds and suplements, training aids
* equipment, legs, bandaging and shoeing
* setbacks, shipping and hauling to the racetrack
How to work with the trainer and veterinarian and other
helpful hints for owners and trainers.
This comprehensive course presents a great deal of information. The book, Backyard Race Horse, and other course material will be provided as well as a Certificate of Participation.
Enjoy a day of visiting thoroughbred training centers and stud farms, viewing firsthand the essence of the racehorse breeding industry.
* Lunch trackside and enjoy the races
* Stay overnight near the track
* Experience morning training and workouts on the backside of the racetrack
* Tour front and backside of the track to complete your overview of the racing industry.