- Workplace transformation, guiding high performing organizations through transformational change
- Leadership Re-skilling
- Systems to overcome resistance to change
- Positive Spin
- Flying Doctors of Mercy
- Sustainable Change Expert, Dr. Janet Lapp: Let it Go
Janet Lapp, Ph.D. (psychologist), a trend tracking guide to common-sense change. “and “Dancing with Tigers”, and creator and host of the highly rated health series ‘Keep Well’, she is featured in documentaries such as Coping With Stress in the Real World.
Dr. Lapp, described as a cross between Mother Teresa and Tom Peters, her unique and engaging style has captivated audiences from St. Petersburg, Russia to Fortune 100 boardrooms.
Janet weaves into her programs the humor and richness of her experiences as a parent, musician, athlete and pilot, in a unique, down-to-earth and engaging style.
Janet was a registered nurse and nurse manager before graduating magna cum laude in psychology and completing a Ph.D. with honours.
She was awarded a post-doctoral fellowship, she went on to a successful career as a clinician and university professor.
Her ideas have appeared in scholarly journals and in magazines such as The New York Times Magazine, American Health, and Prevention.
Books by Janet Lapp, Ph.D.
- Plant Your Feet Firmly in Mid-Air: How to prepare yourself and your organization for the future
- Dancing with Tigers: How to move to the next level
- Positive Spin: A positive spin on change for yourself, your work, and your world
- Why Won’t They Listen to Me?