- Humor For Life!: The Importance of Humor in the Workplace
- Neutralizing Negatives — Remaining Positive While Experiencing Negatives
- Coping With and Embracing Change
- Communicating Effectively: Listening and Speaking, In That Order!
- A motivational presentation that celebrates teachers and the teaching profession!
- Strategies for Dealing with Difficult People
- Customer Service “Redefined” / Salesmanship Skills
- A workshop in conflict resolution and anger management
- The Incredible Power Of Optimism To Energize Life And Propel An Organization Forward!
Janie Walters, laughter is one of the best ways you can testify to a hurting world.
Laughter is tangible evidence, proving that regardless of our circumstances, we can sing with the angels, Joy to the world!
Peppered with jokes and funny stories, Janie engages the audience in laughter — celebrating the gift of laughter — all the while weaving into the fun the powerful message.
Janie encourages us, in times of trouble, to stay in the Word, stay focused, and keep a song in your heart, with praise and laughter in your mouth.
Garbage builds up, stinks, and rots!
Just as we need to rid our homes of physical garbage weekly, you need to regularly rid our minds and hearts of mental and emotional garbage.
In The Garbage Truck Comes On Tuesdays and Fridays, Janie offers her handy six-pack solutions that teach how to keep our hearts and mind clean — becoming fit vessels, instead of allowing them to be filled with complaints, hurts, and judgments.
That six-pack includes taking negative thoughts captive, practicing the Golden Rule, maintaining self-esteem, exercising a merry heart, assuming responsibility for feelings, and talking and acting in faith.
This hilarious and down-to-earth presentation is a proven crowd pleaser !
Books by Janie Walters
- Blow A Bubble, Not A Gasket: 101 Ways to Reduce Stress and Add Fun to Your Life
- Develop the Habit of Joy: A 21-Day Devotional
- The Garbage Truck Comes on Tuesdays and Fridays