- Ten Hats of the Entrepreneur – Salesman, Manager, Leader, Buyer, Friend…
- The Job Description of the Boss – Setting Standards, creating processes, overseeing managers
- Leadership vs. Management
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- What an Entrepreneur Wants and Needs From an Accounting Firm
- The Street-Smart Entrepreneur
Jay Goltz: Touted as “the Henry Ford of the picture framing industry,” may be the voice in the wilderness that the new generation of entrepreneurs has been looking for.
Jay Goltz started his own custom picture framing company right out of college, and has built it into an eleven million dollar business. His success at a young age caught the attention of many business groups and business award committees. While this may be commonplace in the world of computers, it is practically unheard of in the picture framing industry. As a result, Jay has been asked to speak on topics such as customer service, the growing pains of a company, the role of the boss and entrepreneurship. Whether it is an Inc. Magazine conference, the Entrepreneurship Institute or the Chamber of Commerce, Jay always receives top ratings for both content and delivery. His speeches are known for their real-life message and no-nonsense approach.
Books by Jay Goltz