- Customer Experience/ Branding: Get Your Organization Ready to Differentiate and Deliver
- Customer Profitability: Deliver Experiences Customers DESIRE!
- Motivating Change: Chief Customer Officer Boot Camp
- Habits of Beloved Companies
- Deliver Experiences Customers DESIRE!
- Your Organization’s Cultural & Leadership Readiness For Change
- Organizational Structures and Models for Driving Change
- Core of Power & Competency in Your Organization
- Evaluating & Crafting a Strategy To Work For Your Company
Jeanne Bliss: – A Leader in Customer Transformation. –
Pioneered the role of the Chief Customer Officer and at Microsoft, Lands’ End, Coldwell Banker, Allstate Corporations… Jeanne Bliss will help your audience become the best version of themselves.
She will guide you to define, build and live the behaviors and actions that will fuse customers to your organization, and ultimately create deep and memorable relationships.
Chief Customer Officer: Guiding over 20,000 leaders around the world to understand that improving lives should be their most important strategic vision.
In a marketplace that values congruence of heart (what you know is right) and habit (how you act), the memory of how you make people
feel and what you can help them achieve is the greatest currency of your brand.
Jeanne helps leaders and organizations build the road map toward these deep and genuine customer experiences that create lasting memories and earn passionate advocates both inside and outside of your business.
Show the Best Version of Your Company & Your People.
Creating Customer Experience without HUMANITY is just a bunch of business tactics.
She will inspire your audience to include the often over looked critical element of transformation: understanding the human at the end of your decisions.
Creating caring Customer Experiences should not be as difficult as some make it.
The most admired companies who earn ardent supporters and organic growth angst over who these people are,
how they live their lives, and understand their goals.
They build respect, honor, and trust into their operating model and with their people. And they are celebrated for how they show up as people, and for the care, the thoughtfulness and the humanity that they have woven into their operating model.
This is a fast-paced and uplifting ride of the reality of the lives of our customers, blended with turning on “aha!” moments to give your
employees the tools and motivation to make business personal, inspire your customers’ loyalty!
Her approach will give your audience a path for actions they can take immediately, often with very little investment, rather than a seismic shift in attitude, and will inspire them to act.
The foundation of Experience is MEMORY creation.
They focus on how their people, actions and overall behavior of their company establishes how they’ll be remembered.
Jeanne Bliss describes as prosperity of the human spirit and financial prosperity.
Understand the value of memory creation as the currency of your brand. – Inspire your people to be MEMORY MAKERS, who deliver moments that pull people toward you and your organization.
Leadership Steps for Living the DNA of “Experience”
Just HOW do you go about earning customer-driven growth?
What’s different about leadership, motivation, communication and accountability in a transformed customer company….and how did they get there? .
“In the words of Senior VP & Chief Customer Officer at Oracle, I wouldn’t be in the role I have today… She continues to provide leading guidance for Chief Customer Officers.”
– Jeanne outlines steps necessary to successfully lead a customer experience transformation.
– She will guide you on how to embed these competencies into your organization to get into action quickly with a united leadership team.
Raise Up Your Company and Your People Experience in its purest form…is Leadership BRAVERY.
It is Leadership Bravery in making choices that enable your people to rise.
It is clearly knowing and living conscience-led decisions about what you will and will not do, to grow.
It is leaders who model behaviors honoring customers and employees – that everyone can model across your entire organization.
Jeanne Bliss calls “Admirable Growth.” This growth fuses people to you. It raises your employees and it elevates your company in the marketplace.
– Learn the key acts of LEADERSHIP BRAVERY that drive this powerful type of growth few companies achieve.
– Travel with Jeanne as she guides your audience on a tour of the behaviors and actions of leaders who raise the spirits of their people and elevate them to do more and achieve more than their competitors.
– Create a road map for your path to this type of admirable and prosperous growth and legacy.
Your audiences will love nothing more than authentic, transparent, real-time talk about the issues that are shaping their work and their lives.
Bring your audience into this idea-rich conversation between Jeanne and one of your leaders, to explore the opportunities that each person in your
organization has to improve the lives of your customers, and ultimately inspire customers to become the army that makes your organization known and beloved in the marketplace.
“Jeanne Bliss’ five competencies aligned our leadership team and gave us a road map for improving our customer experiences.”
“Jeanne Bliss is a gift to Chief Customer Officers. She brings a practical understanding to the aspiration of leading an organization toward customer-centricity.”
“No one knows more about the Customer Experience Leadership Role than Jeanne Bliss.”
“Jeanne Bliss does a great job of providing advice for every company who is either setting out on or advancing their experience journey.
Johnson & Johnson,
Books by Jeanne Bliss
- Chief Customer Officer: Getting Past Lip Service to Passionate Action
- Would You Do That to Your Mother?: The “Make Mom Proud” Standard for How to Treat Your Customers
- “I Love You More Than My Dog”: Five Decisions That Drive Extreme Customer Loyalty in Good Times Bad
- Chief Customer Officer 2.0: How to Build Your Customer-Driven Growth Engine