- Communication Games
- Teambuilding and Songwriting
- Team Communication
- Jeff is a staunch advocate for animal rights
- Write a Song – Build A Team: Interactive & fast-paced sessions focusing collaborative songwriting
Jeff Jacob: Improving team communication is not optional for companies and organizations – it is required for success.
Jeff Jacob, Corporate Team Building and Event Management.
As a marketing specialist, his experience includes nearly a decade as the Marketing Manager overseeing the Southeast region for Borders Books and Music. During this time he had the privilege of working with notable personalities in the entertainment industry.
Jeff’s areas of expertise are employee training, organizational team-building, brand development, web-content creation, strategic alliances, and event programming.
Creating turn-key fundraising opportunities for non-profits, while promoting and creating consistent revenue streams for independent songwriters/artists.
His song “Until That Day Comes” will be the theme song on a new TV show called “Rescue Ink”.
He has produced over 20 of his own recording projects, and several benefit CDs.
To enhance how productive and engaged your team is he will focus on:
• Striving to practice active collaboration
• Creating a culture of listening
• Fostering creative problem solving
• Learning to find one’s voice as part of a team
Book Jeff Jacob for your Event!