- Thriving Under Change & Chaos
- How to make better decisions in the face of incomplete information
- How to recover quickly & smoothly from setbacks & mistakes
- How to thrive in the face of unexpected circumstances
- How to provide constructive feedback that helps others meet the challenges they are facing
- How to let others know what they need to do to improve without making them defensive
Jeff Wildfoge, Ph.D., psychology, a pioneer study in peak performance, explored the differences between those who performed well under pressure and those who did not.
Jeff Wildfogel, Professor of Psychology: “The Psychology of Peak Performance”, on peak performance including, “The Art of Coaching in Business”, “The Mental Edge in Sales” and “Creating Breakthroughs”.
Jeff works with both individuals and companies to create breakthroughs in areas such as leadership and sales.
Jeff, pioneered the study of Peak Performance. Jeff started his career coaching Olympians on obtaining top performance, then realized that the same skills used by Olypic athletes apply in the world of businesses.
He has since been coaching for software companies like HP, Apple and Google, facilitating effective communication between teams, and keeping employees motivated and on task.
Jeff works with our global software development teams on a daily basis to facilitate effective communication between our various engineers and our clients