- Attaining Life Balance: The Hero’s Journey
- Ultimate Customer Service: The Edge of Adventure in Everyday Life
- Working Magic: Enhancing Personal & Professional Creativity
- Life Balance: The Hero’s Journey, The Adventure of Change
- The Adventure of Ultimate Success
- Six Steps to the Top
- The Art of Eagerly Anticipating the Future
- Wisdom of the Mountains
- The Way of Adventure
Dr. Jeff Salz, cultural anthropoligist, wrote the book on adventure! Dr. Salz is an advocate of not taking the safe, secure and conservative path.
Jeff presents a unique perspective on taking risks.
He has been safely guiding organizations through the turbulent seas of change and facilitating enhanced teamwork in organizations by helping them build ‘cultures of authenticity’.
He creates the foundation for adventurous thinking in your organization. It’s not the adventure that only occurs at rarefied air that he talks about… it’s the adventure that occurs everywhere, everyday.
Jeff shows audiences that our life must consist of adventure for a truly meaningful workplace.
Jeff Salz, Ph.D, cultural anthropologist, renowned explorer, journalist and mountaineer, has made a lifetiem of adventure. He has ridden and lived with the Khampa tribesmen of Tibet, the gauchos of Argentina, the Turkestani Khazaks of the Celestial Mountains of China and the nomads of Outer Mongolia.
Today he shares the wisdom and inspiration distilled from these adventures, guiding thousands of participants each year, world-wide, on a journey to rediscover the sense of high adventure in business and everyday life that leads to bottom line results.
Books by Jeffrey B. Salz, Ph.D.
- Adventure of Change: The Art of Eagerly Anticipating the Future
- The Way of Adventure: Transforming Your Life and Work with Spirit and Vision