- Reduce Aging With Less Stress
- Coping Strategies for Stress
- Transformational Thinking: Leadership
- Managing Stress is Managing the Bottom Line
- Building a Better Team
- Mental Fitness Training
- Emotional Intelligence
- Staying Calm Under Pressure
Jeffrey Gero, Ph.D.: We live in a society that equates relaxation with wasting time. Our productivity and health improve when we periodically relax, release stress and become centered as we are in control of ourselves.
Stress has become the number one malady of our time. The constant pressure associated with living in a fast-paced world has created an environment where almost everyone is suffering to some degree from excessive stress.
The effects on our health, productivity and quality of life are devastating–more devastating than people have realized. Learn tools and techniques.
10 Steps To Preventing Burnout,
10 Ways To Master Stress,
How To Break The Stress Cycle,
Balancing Work and Home Life,
Mastering The Mind With Meditation,
Mastering the Mental Game of Golf,
Staying Calm Under Pressure
Secrets to Success at Work.
Success Over Stress:
1. Identify the impact and symptoms of negative stress
2. Develop an action plan to manage stress and overcome obstacles
3. Change attitude, beliefs and behavior
4. Increase balance, peace of mind and productivity
5. Develop coping strategies
6. Develop awareness and utilize tools and techniques to vent and prevent stress
7. Create a daily program
8. Feel healthier, happier and more alive
9. To take responsibility for your life and become less reactive and more proactive
10. Reduce worry, fear, anxiety, anger and learn to flow with change
California Department of Corrections
Los Angeles Times
Allied Signal with the stress surrounding a plant closing;
California State Firefighters Association
Dept.of the Army,
World Safety Organization,
The Heart Association,
Books by Jeffrey Gero, Ph.D.