- The Gift of Grief: Building Resilience & Hope
- Companioning someone through a difficult time is one of the greatest gifts you can give another human being.
- Vital role healthcare workers can play as she takes you through the jouurney
- Effective communication strategies for critically ill or end of life patients
- In our death phobic society talking about end of life can be a daunting task
- When the dying person is someone you love it can seem overwhelming & impossible
- How to create coping tools for the journey
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Focusing in the areas of grief, loss & transition
Jefri Franks, M.S.,CPC, gives that personal, inside perspective of what critically ill patients and their families need.
Through her own experience she can offer assistance on how to approach end of life conversations, what to say and what not to say and how to navigate this intense, sacred territory.
Through the story of her quest to build a new life after her daughter’s death, Jefri shares the coping techniques that have given her hope and resilience.
The Power of Presence
Books by Jefri Franks, M.S., CPC