- The Positive Role of A Spouse in the Practice: The Benefits of Working with Your Partner
- Scheduling and Productivity by Design: Key to lowering stress and increased productivity
- Learn the golden rules to effectively schedule emergencies so that you are able to offer good service both to emergencies and your scheduled patients.
- Design your hygiene program for a 90%+ patient retention.
- Eliminate multiple appointments from being a nightmare!
- Correctly taking care of
- How to professionally yet caringly educate your late patients so they are not late again
- Getting Paid for What You Produce
- Good Employee-Employer communication is the backbone of the successful business
Jennifer de St. Georges is a dental practice management educator. She has built a solid reputation for providing the ‘nuts and bolts’ of management in a highly motivating, practical and entertaining manner.
Audiences appreciate her fast-paced, humorous style. Her management programs appeal equally to both doctors and staff.
Supporting the dentist and team in making key changes. Jennifer serves as a contributing writer for Dentistry Today and was the first non-dentist named to this position.
Jenny has built a solid international reputation for proving the nuts and bolts of management in a highly motivating and practical manner. Audiences appreciate her fast-paced English humerous style. She has been a featured speaker at every leading dental convention in US, Canada and the UK.
Her global bookings have taken her to 4 of the 5 continents.
She provides proven management solutions to businesses outside healthcare (hotels, hospitality industry, business etc).
Co-authoring two books, and management tools have a solid foothold in practices and companies interested in implementing change.
“Your program should be required for all dentists and their staffs. Leaving rejuvenated, I can’t wait to return to work, motivated to implement your suggestions immediately. Your quotes are posted all around my desk as constant reminders of your wisdom!”
“Thank you for a very specific presentation that was the most organized, technical approach to time management and appointment book control that I have ever heard. Hearing it from an authority, such as yourself, solidified many issues that I have not been successful at convincing my staff to full implement.”
Books by Jennifer M. de St. Georges
- Scheduling and Productivity by Design
- Getting Paid for What You Produce: Ask for money, get it, and still feel comfortable!
- How to Move Your Money Off Your Books and into Your Bank