- The Sales Code: Why People Buy
- The Character Code: Personal and Professional Development
Jeremy Daniel: Expertise in “The Color Code Personality Type System”; Communication; Team building; Sales Effectiveness; Personal Development; Dating / Marriage Success.
Jeremy Daniel enriches and expounds on the revolutionary theory initially expressed in “The Color Code”, offering specific methods and a powerful system for developing a “character ed life.” As a presenter, he is often described as being both “entertaining and enlightening.”
Jeremy Daniel uses the concepts of The Color and Character Codes to train, speak, and provide MOTIVE-based applications to a variety of organizations in business, health care, and education.
As Training Director, Jeremy has worked side-by-side with Dr. Taylor Hartman, author of The Color Code in developing new training programs, products, and services enjoyed by millions of people across the world.
Jeremy has worked with top-level executives all over the country specializing in creating bottom-line success through the concepts of MOTIVE, Sales Effectiveness, and other specialized areas of Interpersonal Dynamics.
His client list includes reputable organizations such as Kroger, Allstate Insurance Company, Raytheon, University of Phoenix, Marriott, Wells Fargo, Wachovia, and Nordstrom.
Jeremy will tell you that he feels great satisfaction when he is able to use the tools and insights provided by The Color Code to help individuals make their lives more effective. He has spoken with thousands of people while sharing this message and loves hearing them talk about how their lives and relationships will be forever changed because of what they’ve learned.
Once you have worked with Jeremy and the principles he teaches, you will never see yourself or others the same way again.
Books by Jeremy Daniel
- The Color Code Online Personality Assessment: Comprehensive Analysis
- The People Code: (Contributing Author)
- The Color Code Interpersonal Skills: (Workbook and Facilitator’s Guide)
- Core Motive Magazine: (Columnist)
- Code Cards: A Quick Reference Guide to the Color Code
- The Guide to Becoming a Color Code Professional: Driving Results – Creating Synergy – Developing People