- Constructive Conflict as a Productivity Enhancer
- Restoring Synergy between Technology and The Human Factor
- How to Cultivate Customer and Employee Loyalty
- Human and Technology: Who’s the Driver / Who’s the Passenger?
- Global Experience, Compassion, Practicality.
Jerome Jewell specializing in management strategy, organizational development and strategic marketing. A veteran of more than two decades with global industry leader, including IBM, Chase Manhattan Bank, and the New York Times prior to starting his firm, Jerome stimulates and provokes and audience to reconsider its view of problems and opportunities.