- Increasing Your Management Power To New Levels Of Excellence
- Working Together: Effective Ways To Build Successful Teams
- Managing Management Stress
- Increasing Your Selling Power To New Levels Of Excellence
- How to Persuade Effectively
- Managing Selling Stress
- Speeding To Effective Time Mastery
- Coping And Stress
Dr. Jerry V. Teplitz, JD, Ph.D., (Masters and Doctorate Degrees in Wholistic Health Sciences), a Certified Brain Gym Instructor, Jerry on stress management, employee productivity, and sales development.
Century 21, IBM, Holiday Inns, International Management Council, Young Presidents’ Organization, Sales and Marketing Executives, GlaxoSmithKline, EDS, American Bankers Association, American Society of Association Executives, American Accounting Association, plus over four hundred colleges and universities across the United States and Canada.
Articles on Jerry have appeared in such publications as Successful Meetings, Prevention Magazine, and Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine.
He has spoken to over one million people. Dr. Teplitz, and served eight years on the faculty of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute for Organization Management.
Books by Jerry V. Teplitz, JD, Ph.D.