- Knocked Down 7 Times…Get Up 8: Getting Tough in Tough Times!
- Respect: LIVE IT!: Creating respectful & productive workplaces
- The Dynamic Components of Personal POWER: Success the Black Belt Way!
- The Power of the Wolf is the Pack; the Power of the Pack is the Wolf!
- The Chaos Connection…
- America’s Black Belt Powervator
- OK, I’m the Karate Guy!
- Created the Beifang Qi Taiji Cane system
- Excellence, Discipline, Confidence, Focus, Courage, Perseverance and Leadership
Jim Bouchard: “Black Belt Mindset”: Discipline, focus, self-motivation & courage.
“When you hear the words, Black Belt you immediately think of other words like as “good as it gets” and “the best”. What does it take to actually be the best?
It takes mindset – a way of thinking. Jim a real Black Belt himself, does a great job teaching you to be your best by obtaining the mindset that will propel you to excellence.”
Accomplish your goals, improve self-discipline, focus and motivation you need to take action. Generate POWER for personal & professional success!
Many companies train 90% product knowledge, 10% sales knowledge. Big mistake.
The percentage should be: 20% product or service, 80% sales, personal development, attitude, and presentation skills.”
Bouchard instills the fundamental values essential for success & leadership at all levels.
His adventures as a professional martial artist, entrepreneur, amateur boxer, semi-pro football player, author, professional musician and more provide the backdrop for his engaging storytelling style and his highly interactive conversations with the audience.
Jim is an “everyman” who warms the room large or small. He connects instantly to inspire the audience with his ideas, and their true potential.
He doesn’t speak at his audience; he invites them into a lively discussion group full of adventure and possibilities!
“You were terrific! I was so excited by your presentation…. I want to reach out, grab some people, shake them and tell them how important and exciting this was! “THANK YOU!!!!”
Media appearances, including the BBC and FOX News.
Books by Jim Bouchard