- From Zero to Hero – How to Brand, Market and Grow Your Photography Business
- How can a photographer start creating a marketing campaign that improves customers’ perception that the photographer is different, and better than, the competition?
- Create a brand, and then get that brand out into the community
- Brand pervasiveness
- Executive Headshots
- Jim Brammer is an award winning photographic artist:
Jim Brammer is an award winning photographic artist, a fine art, portraiture and commercial photographer.
Recently awarded Small Business of the Year by the Chamber of Commerce, and the Readers’ Choice Award from the Daily News,
Jim’s passion for the visual arts and many years of photographic artistry come through in every fine art image he creates.
Jim is the President of Professional Photographers and an active member of numerous professional photography organizations.
Active members of the City of Hope Board of Governors. In addition to being an Honorary Trustee with the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) Charities, Jim sits on the Board of Directors and is the official photographer for the Valley Cultural Center.
Jim is also the official photographer for the Chamber of Commerce, where he is an Ambassador and participates on the Marketing and PR Committee, and he is the official photographer Community and Cultural Center, where he participates on the Museum Committee.
Jim also donates his time and photographic artistry to the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (NILMDTS) Foundation, and numerous other charities
– Business Skills: Sales, Selling
– Marketing: Advertising
– Marketing: Branding
– Marketing: Cross: Selling, Sales
– Marketing: Networking, Referrals
– Marketing: Public Relations
– Marketing: Publicity