- Are You Valuable, Or Are You Overhead?
- Communicating Organizational Change
- Velocity, Value and Change
- Change Project Management Skill Set Series
- Harness the power of awareness, curiosity, focus and initiative
- Break through the barriers that stop us from expressing our greatest potential
- Stretch beyond our comfort zones to embrace positive change
- Developing the habit of Innovation
- Innovation and leading organizational transitions.
Jim Canterucci, Velocity, Value and Change: Whatever your definition of success, you’ll achieve it only when you apply four key habits to your work and life – not once in a while, or just :when the going gets tough,” but every single day. Once you master that ability, you’ll find that control, freedom of choice, and spectacular success are yours. Personal Brilliance helps you maximize your Awareness, Curiosity, Focus, and Initiative. These four traits we all have can be the catalysts for achieving your best. The secret is in consistently applying these four “habits of mind. Easy, fun practices and processes proven to nurture the four habits Inspiring stories of people who have dramatically improved their lives and made significant differences in their communities, homes, and businesses Proven ways to break through the barriers that stop you from being and achieving your personal best in all areas of your life. You already have what it takes to be successful. Here’s how to put it to work!
Jim Canterucci shows individuals and organizations how to maximize personal and professional success. Whose clients include Fortune 500 companies and individuals seeking to enhance their Personal Brilliance – Developing the Habit of Innovation as a speech. I am interested in increasing my options and choices in life. I’m a busy person and I want to reduce my stress level. I prefer meeting challenges head on and solving my own problems. I want to become more efficient so I can work less and earn more. I am looking for ways to increase my free time.
I’m committed to leading my organization to greater success.
I want to formulate better ways to manage my business or department.
I am inspired to improve the quality of my personal relationships.
I want to learn how to enrich my children’s learning and growth.
The Personal Brilliance keynote presentation lays out a dynamic and
effective plan to: Harness the power of awareness, curiosity, focus, and initiative, Break through the barriers that stop us from expressing our greatest potential, Make personal innovation part of our everyday lives, and Stretch beyond our comfort zones to embrace positive change.
Personal Brilliance – Developing the Habit of Innovation: Participants to experience practical exercises to enhance Awareness, Curiosity, Focus, and Initiative to build a habit of innovation.
Books by Jim Canterucci
- Personal Brilliance – Mastering the Everyday Habits That Create a Lifetime of Success
- Personal Brilliance – Developing the Habit of Innovation as a Speech