- Recipe to Team Success-Don’t Let Your Competition Get the Jump On Creativity, Innovation and Production
- Corporate Culinary Challenge
- Leadership Secrets That Gets Your Business Cook’n
- Perfect Partners- Chef Meets Sommelier
- Communication Discovery That Unites the Workplace & Fires-Up Production
- Hospitality Suite
- Team Transformation- The Path to Performance & Profits
- Building Teams to Re-Ignite Your Organization
Jim Connolly’s process uses stories, interactive presentations and action learning to captivate your audience and make it relevant to their workplace in a fun, gastronomic fashion.
Food and cooking is extremely popular today with the growth of the Food Channel, high ratings of “Top Chef” and “Hell’s Kitchen”.
He uses that food & cooking popularity advantage presentations to better connect your message to your audience.
He offers the only culinary team building experience that features the following:
-Conducts your culinary team building exercise in the ballroom at your hotel, conference center or company campus, no kitchen needed!
-Groups report 100% participation across gender, age, physical and cultural diversity.
-His groups range up to 300+ participants
-Your important conference message and outcome is the blueprint of your workshop.
-Your group’s experience becomes self learning and fun so they retain valuable messages effortlessly!
-His culinary program, team buildings is the highlight of your group’s conference.
His programs are:
-Interactive, fun and relevant
-He uses food, cooking stories and actions to link your message and anchor it into the audience’s subconscious.
-His process that’s employed is called “Edutainment”, using fun and entertainment to teach valuable lessons and points that you want your group to retain and apply in the workplace.
The Hospitality Suite Programs:
-Connect your buyers with your sales team quickly
-Build relationships in a natural, fun environment
-Keep your clients within your hospitality suite longer!
Jim Connolly is an honors graduate of Johnson & Wales University in hospitality management and culinary arts.
He has co-owned a highly acclaimed, top Zagot Guide rated cooking school/restaurant for many years.
He is focused in the area of corporate team building and leadership development.
Books by Jim Connolly
- Recipe to Team Success- Don’t Let Your Competition Get the Jump on Creativity, Innovation and Productivity